Thursday, June 20, 2013

Intent Compositor - The Compositon Generator Framework - FAQ

Is the Intent Compositor free / open source?

Yes, yes it is!  Intent Compositor can be used freely and is licensed under the Apache Open Source License.  Additionally, it is open source.  Once I'm finished cleaning up the source code it will be available in github.

If I install the Intent Compositor will my teammates be able to build our Solution?

Yes!  Installing the Intent Compositor Visual Studio plug-in will add the Intent Compositor nuget package to your project.  The nuget package includes all class references, which means anyone else using your project (including custom build / deployment scripts) will be unaffected.  Additionally, as all code is generated into a partial class at design time the generated code is completely portable.

My Project needs to be Signed.  Can I still use Intent Compositor?

Yes!  All Intent Compositor assemblies are signed and can be safely referenced in your project.

What are the minium requirements to use Intent Compositor?

The Intent Compositor Visual Studio plug-in requires Visual Studio 2012.  The Intent Compositor assembly targets .NET 3.5.

I found a bug!  I have a suggestion!

Feedback, comments, bug reports?  Email me at CopaceticSoftware at gmail.com! 

No comments:

Post a Comment